Monday, March 23, 2009

Time Has Flown

Holy cow!! It's been some time since I've written. Time has really gotten away from me. Things have been so hectic!! The girls are fabulous as always & so very busy!! Besides that, the weather has been wonderful!!! We've had lots of 60's and a few 70's & it's March!! Who knew?? We've spent lots of time outside. Here's just a quick update:

I took Cali to the salon & got her hair done. We got it cut and straightened. I'll have to post a picture later, (after I take one)! :) She looks so pretty! It fits her & it's easier for her to do her own hair. Those tiny ringlets were quite challenging for her!

Sarah has the energy of 5 toddlers!! Cali was never this much of a handful! That being said, she makes our days that much more enjoyable!! She's still quite obsessed with her belly button & her big thing is to point to different body parts and say "What dis?" Then you have to name them off, eyes, ears, chin, etc. She gets such a kick out of it. 


0 comments:

 

From Mind to Yours © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner