Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Top Is Off

Sarah has figured out how to open water bottles, much to my dismay!! She's really gotten quite good in just a couple of days. The only way to keep her out is to tighten them so much it's hard for you to open! Such a strong little thing!! Everything is "no" right now also. "Are you hungry?" "No." "Are you sure?" "No." "Do you want to eat?" "No...eat, eat, eat," while signing eat! *smile* It's an enjoyable age!

Cali is taking ISTAT's this week & it's tiring her out. She can't wait for Friday & neither can I!! I'm ready for her to shake off this grumpy, tired funk! She just can't wait because Friday is a slough off day for them. Whatev! As long as she's back to her normal self for the weekend!!! 

It's suppose to warm up a bit & I can't wait. I'm really hoping I can get the girls outside for a bit tomorrow. Near sixty they say!! Love.

0 comments:

 

From Mind to Yours © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner